Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friends

Friends
Everyone except Xion...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SORA'S CHILD?!

I will never forget what Tidus said to me yesterday. 
  "Hey, Roxas! I've been wondering...if you were born when Sora stabbed himself...doesn't that mean your like, his kid or something? Cuz he technically created you?"
  No. No, no, no, no, NO. I'm a nobody. Which means I was brought into existence because (god help me), I'm actually a part of Sora. When my soul isn't merged with him, Sora's only half of who he could be, comprende? My body was modeled after his, and my soul was created from his, but I am in no way, shape, or form his CHILD. Good lord. What do they teach kids in school these days?
  Besides that, things have been particularly uneventful in Destiny Islands. Kairi was showing me the "secret place" the other day, despite Riku's complaints, and I have to admit it was kinda cute. I remembered the good ol' days when Hayner, Pence, Olette and I had our own secret hide-out, too. Going through the waves of nostalgia, I got this weird feeling inside. Like I was...sad or something. When I told Riku about it later on, he just have me this one long stare then turned away with a wave of his hand, saying, "Nah, that's impossible. You can't have feelings without a heart. You're a nobody after all," he said, putting extra emphasis on nobody. When he walked off, I had the sudden urge to break that pretty little face of his.
  He's just jealous cuz Sora likes me better.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yesss, Roxy let me join!! I won't disappoint. =) -Kairi