Hey, it's Roxas here. Let's just say I'm not having a blast. Riku's an asshole, Kairi's a bitch, Sora's a moron, Xion's a wannabe emo, and Axel's a pedophile. The only one who's slightly okay is Namine. And even then...she has this "thing" for Yaoi.
I have a bad feeling this is gonna be a lot more suffering than 358 days.
Friends
Everyone except Xion...
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Axel in Wonderland!!
Hi guys, I'm Kairi :) This is myfirstpost.
These are just some weird pictures and fan-art of me and the gang I found online. Some of these are pretty creative! But they don't make much sense...
1. Kingdom Karts
This would be an awesome game, for sure (hint, hint. sqaure enix, that's your cue!). But really, why am I falling so behind?! Even Goofy's in front of me! And take a good look at Riku. Note to self: use bathroom before go-karting.
2. KH Puppies
Yay! Puppies! :3 They're so adorable! Look at Sora... I think I just almost puked from cuteness. And me? I'm totally rockin that bow.
3. Axel In Wonderland
Okay, I think I was just scarred for life. Oh good lord, my eyes are burning. I never thought I'd have to experience Axel and Xemnas in dresses, and know I can't get this image outta my head.
4. Roxas in Sims
Let's just keep his design to the professionals.
5. Sora the Explorer
Kinda cute, yet creepy. I have to admit though, I love the little heartless as Boots. And I can imagine Sora prancing around and staring off into space, "Oh no, I can't find the gummi ship block! Doyou know where it is?" Spanish speaking Sora FTW!!
6. Kingdom Hearts Host Club
Hey, I look cute as a boy! :) I love this anime, and now it just got a whole lot better. Whoever made this picture is a genius- they somehow managed to make Axel look intelligent.
Ah! The last one- it burns!
ReplyDeleteAnd i still look good in sims. No matter what you all think...