Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friends

Friends
Everyone except Xion...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally.

Roxas posted.
Finally.

Now I don't look as stupid as being the only one posting. ...but it's really just Roxas...and Sora..and me...

Which is kind of lame.

So...yeah I guess I should talk about Christmas. And New Years. Not my favorite holidays to be honest. Too much...mushiness.

I'm more of a Halloween person. I get to scare the snot out of people AND no one minds (much).

But, yeah. Christmas was kind of fun I guess. I mean, it wasn't totally awful. It was just...kid of weird. Axel dressed up like Santa ( and even I have to admit, it did look alright ) and fell down the chimney. Which was definitely pretty funny. Especially since he kind of faceplanted when he got out of it.

And I got some presents. All of them were anonymous. Which is good for them but frustrating for me. Someone got me...hair...clips. And stuff. I think it was supposed to be funny.

Whoever you are, if you read this blog...I don't do hair clips. Just thought I'd clear that up.

So yeah. And I got something to sharpen my knives on. Which is good. I'm really looking forward to kicking some Heartless butt.

...unfortunately everyone was still hyper from Christmas and didn't wanna go Heartless hunting with me. Not even Marluxia. And he's usually up for my "schemes," as he calls them.

And New Years was nice enough. Fireworks and all. Loud and noisy, and mushy. But the Fireworks were pretty impressive. I wonder who did them. Probably Axel if I had to guess.

...hopefully he doesn't read this.

And now we're back at school. And really close to midterms. I think we're all going to die from them. I'd rather face an endless round of Heartless then midterms. Because Midterms just suck.

I posted.
Happy?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I posted. And there will be more posts to come!

    But I wonder... who would dare give you something to sharpen your knives with for christmas?!

    And hair clips? Ha. Genius.

    ReplyDelete

Yesss, Roxy let me join!! I won't disappoint. =) -Kairi