Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friends

Friends
Everyone except Xion...

Monday, January 3, 2011

WHOA

Okay. So it's been while. 

Sora and Larxene have been bugging me to post, an I deserve to be bugged. But what can I say? I've been too busy doing nothing.

Not much has happened, except for Christmas, which had its ups and downs. Axel dressed up as Santa Clause and fell through a chimney (highlight of my week) and everyone got each other presents. Namine gave me some CD by Jesse McCartney, and I have to say, his voice sounds SERIOUSLY familiar. Maybe I'm just imagining things? 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the movies Naminé got me was pretty weird to.
    She got me The Sixth Sense, A.I Artificial Intelligence, Pay it Forward, and Secondhand Lions. That guy in those movies... Hayley? I think. He creeps me out...

    ReplyDelete

Yesss, Roxy let me join!! I won't disappoint. =) -Kairi