Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friends

Friends
Everyone except Xion...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stupid Olette

I can't believe I'm doing this.
  It all started when I went to Twilight Town to pay my good friend Olette a visit. I had needed to leave the islands and just BREATHE without Sora or Kairi poking and prodding me for questions. Their curiosity about my nobodyism gets more annoying every day. But anyway, back to Olette, she kept going on and on about this new blog she started, and how it was so fun and cool and that I should give it a try.
  "Bloggers are idiots," I responded with a roll of my eyes. "All they do is sit around at their laptops and complain about things NO ONE cares about. They're complete nerds," I explained, not really caring if that was an insult to her or not.
  Olette had sighed, and stared at her hands. Then, ever-so-casually, she peeked up to look into my eyes with this innocent look on her face. "It's okay, Roxas. I get it.  If blogging is too difficult for you, just say so. Don't make up some lame excuse."
  Well, I'm a man, so I didn't exactly react to that positively. So here I am. Blogging.
  This is gonna be fun...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yesss, Roxy let me join!! I won't disappoint. =) -Kairi