I just woke up. I probably got around 3 hours of sleep the past two nights...
It all started when I transferred to TTMS (Twilight Town Middle School), because you know... I wasn't really getting a good education at DIA. (Destiny Islands Academy). I mean, there is like 7 people at the school and the teachers could care less.
So.
We had this class trip, me and Roxas... We went to... Where was it... I really don't remember a lot of stuff that happened. It was... Gettysburg?
Whatever. This weird alternate universe. Where people looked really.... real.
So.... They wouldn't put the Gummi Bus into hyperdrive, so we had this really long car ride. And all we did was play Mario Kart. That was pretty fun though. So we went on this ghost tour, and all these damn Heartless popped up and people were like "GHOSTS!" and "DEMONS!" And I was like "Guys, it's just some stupid heartless." And I took out my keyblade and killed them all :)But then Mr. Mansex took my keyblade away from me because it was a "weapon." I was like, "I KNOW! I USED IT TO KILL YOU! LIKE 3 TIMES!" And he just ignored me... So I just popped it back into my hands ^-^'
Afterwards we went to this hotel, where we partied. I roomed with Tidus and Wakka, and they went to bed around 8:00 p.m. It was pretty funny. So I went to Axel and Roxas's room, and we partied all night. I bought all this crap, too. Pretty awesome.
So that was it. We went back to Twilight Town and I stayed up all night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment