Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friends

Friends
Everyone except Xion...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gettysburg

Hey everyone, this is Larxene. And this is my first post.
You better like this post. The only reason I'm doing this is because Roxas asked me and by asked I mean forced me into this.

Oh joy.

So yeah. I guess I'll just blab about stuff I do. That's what you people are wasting your time here for right?

Yeah, well Sora already talked about Gettysburg. But that's him.

So yeah. We did a lot of stuff on the bus. Played some Mario Kart and sucked at it. Watched movies. Blabbed. Really boring regular crap.

Although I was amused as one of the buses broke down. The only downside was that some of them had to come to our bus.

And the ghost tour was hilarious. People randomly screaming like girls. I'm sure half the people there slept with the lights on.

Me?
I've got knives. Any ghost had better stay the hell away.

So yeah.
Whatever.
That's my first blog post.

Enjoy it?
Good.

~Larxene

2 comments:

  1. LARXENE! The bus was pretty epic. And I pwned all of you... Except for Roxas a couple times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm beast at mario-kart.

    ReplyDelete

Yesss, Roxy let me join!! I won't disappoint. =) -Kairi