Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friends

Friends
Everyone except Xion...

Friday, October 15, 2010

So apparently...

Apparently I'm not one of Roxas's friends. Considering I'm not in the picture above, guess I'm excluded. Good. I don't want to be one of your friends Roxas.

The weather today sucked. I didn't want to be in school. Or deal with anyone. Least of all Xemnas [ aka, Mr. Mansex. Yeesh. So mature ].

Can't we do something fun in school? Like kill Heartless or something? I don't care if the Keyblade bearer isn't there, I just want to do something.

And what's the deal with our titles? They just sound so stupid. My comments will be in brackets [ ] <-- Those things, for those of you who don't know.
Xemnas "The Superior of the In-Between" [ Why is he the Superior? I've never seen him lift a finger. ]

Xigbar "The Freeshooter" [ At least his actually makes sense ]

Xaldin "The Whirlwind Lancer" [...OK. Wind...whirlwind. I guess that's OK. ]

Vexen "The Chilly Academic" [ Chilly? Don't you mean cold? Chilly makes him sound like he's a polar bear or something. ]

Lexeaus "The Silent Hero" [ No. Just no ]

Zexion "The Cloaked Schemer" [ We're all cloaked. ]

Saix "The Luna Diviner" [ Werewolf would be a tad more appropriate ]

Axel "The Flurry of Dancing Flames" [ o.e ]

Demyx "The Melodious Nocturne" [ His music isn't exactly something to fall asleep to...]

Luxord "The Gambler of Fate" [ Eh, his is normal I guess ]

Marluxia "The Graceful Assassin" [ I fail to see anything graceful in a guy with pink hair, walking around with a scythe taller then him ]

Larxene "The Savage Nymph" [ NYMPH? ]

Roxas "The Key of Destiny" [ Yes, oh chosen one -sarcasm- ]



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Larxene, of course you're my friend! Heh heh...
    And yeah. I AM the chosen one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so Roxas. You know I could beat you any day of the week... Maybe not Saturday. That's my day off.

    ReplyDelete

Yesss, Roxy let me join!! I won't disappoint. =) -Kairi